1930’s Clemson Campus
(Photos Uploaded By Alan Cutts)
Today’s photo is from the 1930’s and shows a variety of photos from around campus. The photo above is of the Main Building…now called Tillman Hall.
The next photo is of Riggs Hall.
Formed in 1933, the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department is one of the oldest engineering departments at Clemson University. The department was first located in Riggs Hall, built in 1928 to house the Engineering Department and named after Walter Merritt Riggs, president of the university from 1910 to 1924 and a professor of engineering.
Here's a photo of the long gone Dairy Science Building.
Built in 1912 at a cost $20,000, the Dairy Science building was an icon at Clemson for many years.
The Tiger Pregame Show On Facebook
Tigerpregame on Twitter
Scott Rhymer can be reached at email@example.com