National Champions

National Champions

Saturday, December 7, 2013

December 7th Clemson Historic Picture Of The Day

Sirrine Hall


(Photos Uploaded By Alan Cutts)

Today’s photos are of Sirrine Hall through the years.

Sirrine Hall was named for Joseph E. Sirrine, life trustee of Clemson Agricultural College. Sirrine Hall was built to replace Godfrey Hall as the Textile building.


Sirrien Hall was one of 8 buildings built between 1936 and 1938, and designed by Rudolph E. Lee in an Italian Renaissance Revival style.


Today, the building houses the College of Business. It is a contributing property to the Clemson University Historic District II (NRHP).

The Tiger Pregame Show On Facebook
Tigerpregame on Twitter

Scott Rhymer can be reached at scottrhymer.tps@gmail.com