Earle Hall Prank
(Photo Uploaded By Alan Cutts)
Today’s photo above is from the 1980’s and shows a creative prank played on the lettering outside of Earle Hall by some students looking to have a little fun.
The below photo was taken in the early1960’s, soon after the completion of Earle Hall in 1959.
The building was named after Samuel B. Earle, a professor of engineering and President of Clemson’s Agricultural College. It was the first building on campus to be named for a living person at the time of dedication
The Tiger Pregame Show On Facebook
Tigerpregame on Twitter
Tigerpregame on Medium
Scott Rhymer can be reached at email@example.com