1964 Construction of Cooper Library (Part II)
(Photos Uploaded By Alan Cutts)
Today’s photos are Part II from 1964 and show the construction of the Robert Muldrow Cooper Library.
In 1959 the Clemson Board of Trustees decided that Clemson University needed a new library to replace the old library located in the former Agricultural Hall.
The Library faces the Reflection pond. Outside Cooper Library, a large, elevated walkway, known as the Library Bridge, serves as a venue for student groups to sell items for fundraisers, advertise upcoming events and raise awareness for various social causes. The Bridge is also the site for the annual Clemson Rave.
The Tiger Pregame Show On Facebook
Tigerpregame on Twitter
Tigerpregame on Medium
Scott Rhymer can be reached at email@example.com