Old Clemson Greenhouse
(Photos Uploaded By Alan Cutts)
Today’s photos are of the old Clemson greenhouse, which no longer exists in the original location.
Both of these photos are from the late 1920’s or early 1930’s. The above greenhouse was located about where Brackett Hall is today.
Here's another photo of one of the greenhouses taken close to Sikes Hall.
Today, the Clemson University Greenhouse Complex is a support facility for basic and applied plant research housed in the Biosystems Research Complex.
The Tiger Pregame Show On Facebook
Tigerpregame on Twitter
Tigerpregame on Medium
Scott Rhymer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org