Great Parking In Quad-1940’s
(Photos Uploaded By Alan Cutts)
Today’s photo is from the late 1940’s and is something you don’t see in this day and age at Clemson…great parking in the Quad area!
Greek Housing at Clemson University welcomed the newly renovated Greek Community on the Quad in the Fall of 2005 . For the first time in Clemson's history, the Quad houses not only the Interfraternity Council chapters, as in previous years, but also chapters from the National Pan-Hellenic Council and the Panhellenic Council.
This milestone in Clemson's history marks the beginning of new collaborations and new traditions within the Greek community. The newly renovated Greek Quad includes the addition of two new buildings, a kitchen in every chapter house, interiors appointed with high-quality furnishings, a west-end terrace with two entertainment pavilions, and a basketball court.
The Greek Quad will house 13 chapters of the Interfraternity Council, two chapters of the National Pan-Hellenic Council, and three chapters of the Panhellenic Council. The remaining seven chapters of the Panhellenic Council are housed in their traditional residence halls, Smith Hall, Barnett Hall and Manning Halls.
The Tiger Pregame Show On Facebook
Tigerpregame on Twitter
Tigerpregame on Medium
Scott Rhymer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org