(Photos Uploaded By Alan Cutts)
Today’s photos are of Sirrine Hall through the years.
Sirrien Hall was one of 8 buildings built between 1936 and 1938, and designed by Rudolph E. Lee in an Italian Renaissance Revival style.
Today, the building houses the College of Business. It is a contributing property to the Clemson University Historic District II (NRHP).
The Tiger Pregame Show On Facebook
Tigerpregame on Twitter
Tigerpregame on Medium
Scott Rhymer can be reached at email@example.com